First Look At The Hunger Games DVD and Blu-ray 3-Disc Deluxe Edition
It was announced today that The Hunger Games 2-disc Blu-ray and 2-disc DVD will be released on August 18th and will be available for pre-order on Friday, May 25th.
Hunger Games fans will be glad to know that there will be a 3-disc deluxe edition of The Hunger Games Blu-ray and DVD. It will be available on Target and we are pretty sure that it will also be available in other major stores.
When we zoomed the image on Target, we can clearly see what’s included on Disc 2 and 3:
- Game Maker: Suzanne Collins and The Hunger Games Phenomenon
- The World is Watching: Making of The Hunger Games
- Letters from The Rose Garden
- Controlling The Games
- A Conversation with Gary Ross and Elvis Mitchell
- Preparing for The Games: A Directors Process (Blu-ray exclusive)
- Propaganda Film
- Marketing Archive
- Stories from The Cornucopia
- Tribute Video Diaries
- Photo Album