HungerGamesTrilogy.net Fan of the week is Jenny. She is 13 years old and she’s from Scotland.
Q and A:
1. How did you learn about The Hunger Games?
I learned about the Hunger Games from everyone in my year because everyone was reading it so I eventually did too.
2. If you were born in the dystopian era, what do you think would your life be? Would you be living in one of the districts or would you be enjoying a fabulous life in the Capitol?
If I was living in the Dystopian Era I would like to be living in one of the districts even though it’s not that luxurious I would like to help take part in the uprising because they need all the help they can get.
3. If your name was called in the reaping and you’d be participating in the Games, which of the tributes from the 74th and 75th Hunger Games will you choose as allies?
I would choose Rue and Thresh as my allies in the 74th hunger games because rue knows about plants and is good at climbing trees and thresh is strong and will come in handy. Finick and Beetee in the 75th Hunger Games because Finick is good with knots and dinner? And Beetee because he is from district three (the technology district) and obviously Katniss and Peeta because they can survive but when the time comes I wouldn’t like to fight them.
4. As a Hunger Games tribute, what would be your skill and strategy to survive?
My skill would be knife throwing and my best strategy would be surprise attack and to outsmart my opponents and make there plans back fire or if that does not work run and hides a good option!!!
5. I love the movie but not sure if the people who haven’t read the book like it as much because it’s slightly rushed for example we didn’t get to see much of the relationship between katniss and rue before she died but i still think the movie was amazing and was directed and filmed very well. Im like an enormous Twilight fan but the Hunger Games movie beats it by like a million. I love the hunger games!!!
6. What’s your favorite scene from The Hunger games movie?
My favourite scene was when peeta said “ill take the bow” the look on katnisses face was hilarous and I loved how Effie was done up and when the note on the silver parachute said “you call that a kiss”. Basically I loved it all!!!
Here’s more from Jenny:
I made a preview of a hunger games based song and I made the backing track and video it’s on youtube soon when my singer and I have finished recording at the recording studio the full version will be ready! – Jenny