HungerGamesTrilogy.net Fan of the Week – Nicole C.
HungerGamesTrilogy.net’s Fan of the Week is Nicole. She’s 12 years old ans she’s from the U.S.A.
1. How did you learn about The Hunger Games?
In around 2010, I was chilling with my cousins. My cousins are huge book worms and all they do is read. We were talking about our favorite books and then Bianca (one of my cousins) had an emotional breakdown of how much she loves Peeta and Katniss. They then told me about what it was about and I then bought the books and read the series in 3 days. Yup, that’s how good they were. I am so obsessed that I got almost everyone in my all of my classes attached. I’m also known as Katniss in my school which is cool:)
2. If you were born in a dystopian era, what do you think would your life be? Would you be living in one of the districts or would you be enjoying a fabulous life in the capital?
If I had to choose, I would probably be district 4. Although I love the hunting and the seam, I love the beach and fishing. I’m close to the beach all summer and its my thing to go swimming and be like Finnick. In the books, it fascinates me how well they know how to fish, and get food. Also I would want to be Katniss and hunt because she is very brave and takes care for her family. In District 4 your not as poor as in District 12 because your closer to the Capitol and that would be better.
3. If your name was called in the reaping and you’d be participating in the games, which of the tributes from the 74th and 75th hunger games will you choose as allies?
I would definitely choose Katniss. She can hunt, use traps, and fight. She will help me win and I think that we would be really good allies.
4. As a hunger games tribute, what would be your skill and strategy to survive?
I would definitely pull a Peeta. Run away, team up with the careers and then camouflage myself. I would follow Haymitch’s advice: don’t go to the Cornucopia , go to high ground, and find water. If it worked for Katniss, it will probably for me.
5. What do you think of the Hunger Games movie?
UM I THOUGHT IT WAS AMAZING??!!??!??!!?? Who didn’t?! If I didn’t think it was amazing why would I go see it 6 times!
6. Whats your favorite scene from the Hunger Games?
THE KISS! It was so cute, so loving and the best part ever. I also really liked the part were she’s running from the fire, and also the part were she blows up the food. It is so amazing! Don’t get me started when rue died. When she sang the Meadow song, I sing along with her everytime. Every line almost I say along with. I cried so hard when she died.
HAPPY HUNGER GAMES AND MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR
Nicole’s Hunger Games collection
Nicole’s Katniss-inspired braid!