1. If you could change one event that has occurred in the past, what would this be? Why?
That my father didn't get killed.
2. Which person in your life is most important to you? Why?
My sister, Primrose.
3, What advice do you give for any young people who are on the verge of becoming adults?
Don't let anyone or anything stop you doing what you know is right.
I'll answer when the books were over, as she was an adult, married woman with kids writing her story:
1. Peeta being hurt by the Capitol
2. Peeta and by extension the children we created
3. Change will happen both good and bad, suffering is temporary and part of the experience, look for the good, hold onto it, always go with the good in life, always try to be good, and fill your life with good people, hold onto them, never miss a moment to tell them how you feel
Conner. "No one really needs me. I do. I need you."